The Indy Biz Pass will provide 100 Black-owned businesses annually with an all-access pass to the three coworking locations – Maven Spacebon the northside of Indianapolis, P30 on the far east side, and Speakeasy in the Meridian-Kessler area. Business owners can use meeting and conference rooms, training facilities, and mail service, including monthly creative suite hours. Business owners will also enjoy access year-round, seven days per week
- Black Solopreneurs
- $40K of revenue in the last year
- Completed (not just enrolled) in a business development or support program offered in Central Indiana. This can be a more complex one-day event. It needs to be more extensive to help ensure only dedicated and driven owners are part of the program to ensure maximum impact.
- For new coworkers.not currently a member or have been a member at a coworking space in the last 12 months
We can refer you to a program, and you will have a spot with the Indy Biz Pass upon completion.
Accepted Business owners will pay $20 monthly or $180 for the year upfront. You can make payments by clicking on PAY NOW
12 months from the day they complete the orientation
Once a business owner is referred:
- A congratulatory confirmation email will be sent.
- An invitation to attend on of our onboarding orientation meetings will be sent.
- Indy Biz Pass businesses must attend 6 power networking sessions a year.